Myjewelrybox - Total waste of time

I did not receive my ring for about 2 weeks after I ordered it, and then it was the wrong item!

I filled out their form and received an RMA number, but like another reviewer I had to call and ask for a return shipping label so I wouldn't have to pay for return shipping.I also had to call the company again, since it has been over a week since I returned my ring and was not notified if they received my return or when I would get my exchange.

Then I was informed I would never get my exchange at all.

It turns out that when they attempted to resize my ring, the jeweler ruined the metal. The customer service agent said he didn't know why I was sent the wrong item (which only cost 1/3rd of the item I actually ordered.) He tried to offer me different items, but he said there was no way I could get the ring I wanted in my size.

I am extremely disappointed with this company and I don't know why they would even have the option to order that ring on their site if it isn't possible.That is false advertising.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 20, 2014 #872800

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Myjewelrybox. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Myjewelrybox.
Filing a new complaint about