I did not receive my ring for about 2 weeks after I ordered it, and then it was the wrong item!

I filled out their form and received an RMA number, but like another reviewer I had to call and ask for a return shipping label so I wouldn't have to pay for return shipping.I also had to call the company again, since it has been over a week since I returned my ring and was not notified if they received my return or when I would get my exchange.

Then I was informed I would never get my exchange at all.

It turns out that when they attempted to resize my ring, the jeweler ruined the metal. The customer service agent said he didn't know why I was sent the wrong item (which only cost 1/3rd of the item I actually ordered.) He tried to offer me different items, but he said there was no way I could get the ring I wanted in my size.

I am extremely disappointed with this company and I don't know why they would even have the option to order that ring on their site if it isn't possible.That is false advertising.

Had an Experience with Myjewelrybox?

Comments

LOVESCATSWOMAN

MY JEWELRYBOX IS TOTAL JUNK. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!

Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Agape Diamonds Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more