I did not receive my ring for about 2 weeks after I ordered it, and then it was the wrong item!

I filled out their form and received an RMA number, but like another reviewer I had to call and ask for a return shipping label so I wouldn't have to pay for return shipping.I also had to call the company again, since it has been over a week since I returned my ring and was not notified if they received my return or when I would get my exchange.

Then I was informed I would never get my exchange at all.

It turns out that when they attempted to resize my ring, the jeweler ruined the metal. The customer service agent said he didn't know why I was sent the wrong item (which only cost 1/3rd of the item I actually ordered.) He tried to offer me different items, but he said there was no way I could get the ring I wanted in my size.

I am extremely disappointed with this company and I don't know why they would even have the option to order that ring on their site if it isn't possible.That is false advertising.

Had an Experience with Myjewelrybox?

Comments

MY JEWELRYBOX IS TOTAL JUNK. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Myjewelrybox - FANTASTIC PRODUCTS & EVEN BETTER SERVICE! Myjewelrybox "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more